Why is W&A Different?
- We give unbiased investment advice based on independent research.
- We receive no commissions from fund companies.
- We receive no management fee compensation from any source other than our clients.
- We consider ourselves to be Lifestyle Consultants and have access to a vast network of third-party service providers to help you accomplish your goals.
- We provide ongoing strategic consulting for all your household assets.
- We have a partnership with Focus Financial Partners which allows us access to a wealth of resources without sacrificing our independence.
- We regularly hold educational events such as market and investment discussions, cyber security awareness, healthcare coordination, and college admission strategies.
- We offer VIP client experiences.
- We are committed to communication and write all our own content.
- We place equal emphasis on client relationships and fiduciary financial advice.
Aren’t All Wealth Managers Supposed to Work in My Best Interest?
No. Not in this country.
Your doctor and your lawyer are held to a very high standard. They are bound by oath to act in your best interests, so shouldn’t you have the same expectation of your financial advisor?
As an SEC registered investment advisory firm, our wealth strategists at W&A are bound by the fiduciary duty to act in your best interests. Our investment selections are based on making the best decisions for you, not the most profitable decisions for us.
So why wouldn’t a financial advisor be a fiduciary? Is it so they can sell you products? Interesting. Check with your current investment advisor. Are they working in your best interests?
Financial plans change. Investment returns, tax strategies, estate laws, families, and health conditions vary. With so many moving parts, having a trusted advisor is essential.
Three Questions Prospective Clients Should Ask Of Their Financial Advisor:
Have you ever had any arbitration issues? Or any disciplinary actions levied against you?
(We at W&A have never experienced either.)
How do you get paid?
(In our model, W&A only gets paid by the client. We have no conflicts of interest; no incentives to recommend one investment over another.)
Do you own what you are recommending to me?
(Yes, we do. W&A invests our personal capital in the same investment models we recommend for clients.)
Our Core Values
- CARE - We care for our clients and associates as family.
- COMPETENCE - We require ethics, intelligence, and competence in our associates.
- CO-INVESTMENT - We hold ourselves accountable by practicing the planning and investment advice we recommend for our clients.
- COMMUNICATION - We place equal emphasis on financial planning, investment management, and communication.
- COMMUNITY - We contribute our time, talent, and capital to improve the quality of life in our communities.